Placeholder

CABALETTA ROSSO, Tenute Fiorebelli 2015

£9.75

Product Description

Made partly in an appassimento style (30% of the grapes are partially dried) this blend of Corvina, Rondinella and Cabernet Sauvignon is plush, engaging and very charming with floral and fig characters jostling pleasantly.  Freshness is maintained as the remaining 70% is vinified normally, which keeps the acidity lively and doesn’t allow the wine to become too sweet, desiccated as can be the case with clumsier versions of the style.

Cabaletta is a smooth and silky Italian red that never fails to impress with its intense bouquet of blackcurrants, prunes and its long finish.